Week 5

Hey y’all, this is Amy. This week started off great! The university crafted a GRE prep session that took place on Saturday. I was really excited to learn more about what it takes to better prepare myself for one of the most important tests of my professional career. The downside of the session was that the temperature in the room was super hot and so I kept getting distracted by how much I was sweating during the presentation. All in all, it wasn’t what I expected, but it still turned out to be helpful. I’ve started to do research on my middle four grad school picks. On the fourth, we went to the lake. Football, volleyball, frisbee, we played them all. I can’t really swim, but I jumped into the lake anyway.

Friday was probably the best day though. We had a field trip. We completed 11 missions today using the Matrix 600 (that’s the hexacopter). Now we have lots of data files, so I need to write a script to process through it all to plot automatically or else I won’t be sleeping next week when we’re at the conference. The problem is that my virtual box doesn’t have enough room to install Matlab, so I will need to allocate some more disk space for my box. Okay bye guys! I’ll let you know next week if this happens for me!