This was a busy week. Ashraful was out in Colorado presenting on his invention of the the housing that is going to be attached to the M600 Pro DJI drone that we are going to use to profile the atmosphere. This housing is used to prevent mixed air from running over the sensor to get the best data possible. I spent the week putting the rest of the four housings together along with testing the second matrice that we need to profile in Colorado along with the spare drone that we are taking. We also packed up hardware and spares of everything possible. We spent a few late nights packing up the truck to make sure everything would fit. With all the work throughout the week and the few long nights we were able to get the truck packed up to the max and taken off by Thursday. Time to fly!